Showers Galore!
Alex and I have been overwhelmed with the love and support our family and friends have shown us as we prepare to welcome baby Nelson into the world. We have been blessed to have a few baby showers with our closest family and friends and thought we would share a few pictures from the events.
Waseca Shower with the Nelson Family - October 7th, 2012
Katie and Colie threw a wonderful shower for the Nelson side of the family! Both of Alex's Grandmas were able to celebrate with us, which made the day very special! Katie and Colie created fantastic shower decorations - these two are quite artsy!
Construction themed shower at Kil's House for all the Girlfriends - October 13th, 2012
Titi Kelly and Titi Jen pulled off a classic Have Girl themed party - no detail was missed! They took the construction theme for our nursery and ran with it! We had a great afternoon of gabbing with all the ladies, I SO appreciate all the insight my friends have shared on being a mom!
Church Ladies Shower at Mary Bates' House - November 8th, 2012
The Church Ladies hosted a beautiful shower for us with one of their world famous gourmet meals! I think these ladies could throw a shower with their eyes closed! They work as a well oiled machine! I feel so blessed to be surrounded by this incredible network of church moms! Each woman shared a bit of advice on raising children, which was great!
No comments:
Post a Comment