As Henrik gets closer and closer to turning 1 - we keep trying all kinds of fun new things! He no longer uses the baby tub - he seems to really enjoy swimming in the big tub!
The other night when we got home from school, I put Henrik in the living room with some toys while I worked on pulling dinner together. I heard him laughing hysterically, and noticed that he and Scout were having a blast together. I quick grabbed my phone to capture the moment, and when I hit record H pulled himself up to a standing position! He has been working on this a ton, and finally got those little legs to work!
We want to make sure that Henrik learns about his civic duties from a young age! Election day 2013!
I'm pretty sure that there are rules about NOT using a camera in the voting area...but we wanted to capture the moment.
Playing in the leaves
We got to reconnect with our AMMA mama's group from when all of these babies were newborns. They will all turn 1 in the next 8 weeks! It was really fun to get them all together and catch up with the moms. Getting a picture of the crew proved to be a bit tricky!
Now that Henrik can stand and crawl like crazy, he is constantly grabbing Scout's toys in an effort to get her to play with him. Occasionally, she compiles and will go for the toy! Here is a moment from this afternoon!
No comments:
Post a Comment